MİLCAN TURİZM TARIM SAN. VE TİC. A.Ş.
INFORMATION TEXT UNDER THE LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA NUMBER 6698
As MİLCAN TURİZM TARIM SAN. VE TİC. A.Ş., we respect and attach importance to the privacy of private life. For this reason, we would like to inform you about your rights regarding the use and protection of your personal data under the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698.
1. Data Controller
As MİLCAN TURİZM TARIM SAN. VE TİC. A.Ş. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), we inform you that we are processing your personal data as data controller within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (hereinafter referred to as “KVKK”) and other relevant legislation.
1. For What Purpose Personal Data Will Be Processed
Your personal data is processed for;
· Execution of processes related to accommodation service,
· Recording BN Thermal Hotel in the online software systems used to carry out its sales and marketing policies,
· Carrying out the necessary work by our business units to benefit you from the products and services offered by BN Thermal Hotel,
· Contacting you in order to complete your reservation process at BN Thermal Hotel and to carry out the preparation of the customer file,
· Measuring and increasing customer satisfaction,
· Collection and evaluation of complaints and suggestions, if any, regarding BN Thermal Hotel products and services,
· Recommending the products and services offered by BN Thermal Hotel to you; Planning and/or execution of market research activities for the sales and marketing of products and services,
· Ensuring the legal, technical and commercial job security of the persons involved in the business relationship,
· Controlling BN Thermal Hotel entrances and exits and ensuring the security of common areas,
· Follow-up and execution of legal affairs,
· Execution of finance and/or accounting works,
The purposes of processing your personal data as stipulated in article 5(2) of the KVKK are “a) clear stipulation in the laws”, “c) necessity to process the personal data of the parties of the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract”, “ç) To fulfill the legal obligation of the data controller”, “e) Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right,” “f) Data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject.”
Please find below the types of data processed:
· Your identity and contact information; Name, surname, TCKN, passport, etc. your information and e-mail address, telephone number, mobile phone number, information contained in your identity, address information
· Your audio and visual recordings; Your photo, your call center records
· Your financial information; Your financial records or payment information regarding the services you have received from our company
· Your current and past transaction information; your accommodation information regarding your current or past reservation.
· Your request and complaint information; written or verbal records of the requests and complaints you have submitted to us regarding the services offered by the Company, or your special requests regarding an existing reservation.
· Your membership information; your required membership information in order to complete the reservation and especially the SPA services,
· Your personal data of special nature; In case you have a health condition that may cause you to have special needs during your stay or if you request a reservation change or cancellation due to your illness, we may process your health information, which is a special quality personal data.
Your personal data will be processed with your explicit consent in accordance with the legal reasons specified in the KVKK and Electronic Commerce Law in order to inform you about the campaigns and innovations for BN Thermal Hotel services.
Your sensitive personal data will be processed with the explicit consent of the guest in accordance with the legal reason specified in Article 6 (2) of the KVKK, in order to verify the identity of the person to be served and to provide SPA massage service and skin care services in a healthy manner.
1. To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your personal data will be transferred without seeking the explicit consent of the data subject in accordance with Articles 8 (2) (a) of the KVKK for the following purposes:
· In order to fulfill its legal obligations pursuant to the relevant legislation, it may be shared with the relevant public institutions and organizations and the contracted independent audit service company, if required or requested.
· It may be shared with notary public, enforcement offices, courts and/or authorized institutions and organizations, if necessary, for the purpose of carrying out financial and/or accounting works within the scope of collection of fees for services.
· It will be shared with the relevant institution, organization or contracted companies if required or requested in order to fulfill the contractual obligations.
· The software owner will be shared with the contracted company in order to carry out maintenance-support services for the systems used by the company.
· Within the scope of our company services, your personal information will be shared with our suppliers, such as companies that provide transportation services, and/or companies that provide organization services, and our supplier companies from which we receive transfer services.
· It will be shared with the contracted cargo company in order to deliver the items left and forgotten at the hotel.
· In order to follow the legal processes, it can be shared with our lawyers as much as necessary within the framework of the confidentiality obligation.
Your personal data will be transferred “with your explicit consent” in accordance with the legal reason specified in article 6 (2) of the KVKK for the purposes listed below.
· Your special quality personal data regarding your health information (your health information is processed for the purpose of completing the BN Thermal Hotel reservation process) in line with the purposes set forth in this Clarification Text and the provision of express consent within the scope of the 2nd paragraph of the 6th article of the Law No. 6698 or the 3rd article of the
6th article. It will be processed with your explicit consent only for the purposes of protecting public health, carrying out health services that may require emergency intervention during your stay, planning and managing your accommodation, and providing our services in a healthy manner, only by authorized persons under the obligation to keep secrets.
1. Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Your personal data is obtained verbally, in writing or electronically, by automatic or non-automatic methods, based on the legal reasons specified in Articles 5 (2) and 6 (2) of the KVKK, in order to fulfill the purposes specified in paragraph (c) of this text:
· Filling out a form, sending an e-mail message, contacting by phone call, visiting the website and contacting through social media platforms by the person concerned.
· Sharing business cards in online sales platforms, tourism agencies, organization companies, fair or seminar visits, forwarding them through solution partner institutions or organizations.
· Obtaining by means of security camera recordings in the entrance-exit and common areas of the facility within the body of BN Thermal Hotel.
Your Rights Under Article 11 of KVKK
Within the scope of Article 11 of KVKK, you have rights as data subject; you can forward your requests regarding these rights, by filling in all the information specified in the Relevant Person Application Form, in accordance with Article 11 and paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the KVKK and the Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles to the Data Controller,
· by personally coming to our Company at “Iğdır Mahallesi Iğdır sk. No: 585 A Akdeniz/Mersin”
· Via our registered e-mail (KEP) address as [email protected],
· In order to be able to identify your identity and not to give information to the wrong people, in writing, through a notary public or by registered letter with return receipt,
· by using secure electronic signature, mobile signature or (if any) e-mail address notified to our Company by you and registered in our systems.
· By sending an e-mail to “ [email protected] ”
or by other methods to be determined by the Board of Directors in the future.
1. Retention Period of Personal Data
Personal data is deleted, destroyed, terminated or anonymized as soon as the purpose of processing personal data disappears and the mandatory storage periods determined within the scope of Laws and other relevant legislation expire.
1. Changes and Updates
This clarification text has been prepared within the scope of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 and other relevant legislation. Necessary changes can be made in the aforementioned clarification text in line with the changes that will occur in the relevant legal legislation and/or BN Thermal Hotel personal data processing purposes and policies.
The most up-to-date version of the Clarification Text can be accessed at https://www.bnhotels.com.tr/kvkk/Aydinletme-metni.pdf and https://www.bnhotels.com.tr/kvkk/Cerez-Politikasi.pdf.